Career Opportunities at
Smile Suffolk - Ipswich
Dental Practice Manager
Part Time - Dental Associate Private - 6/6/2021
We have filled in our recently advertised Dental associate position and due to high demand for private and cosmetic work, we have one more position available in our award-winning Practice.
We are committed to excellence in both dentistry and patient care.
The practice holds a very good reputation in the area, having been established for over 32 years. (Patient Reviews can be found in www.smilesuffolk-ipswich.co.uk)
What Services the practice offers to general public
- General Dentistry
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Invisalign comprehensive
- Dental Implants from single tooth to full mouth rehabilitation (Teeth in a day)
- Facial Aesthetics
What Does Practice offer to Incoming Private Dental Associate:
- Stable well-managed Private Patient List
- Well-spaced, Modern state of the art surgeries., working in an award winning practice - Winner of 2019 Private Dentistry Award for “ Best Practice Design & Brand” .
- Fully computerised SOE with Digital x-ray, CBCT, Rotary Endo,
- Trios Intra Oral scanner with the plan for installation of chair side milling machine by end of 2021.
- Support of Hygienist, in house implant surgeon, Oral Surgeon, Dentist With Special Interest Limited to Endodontics *( DWSI – Endodontist)
- Litetouch All tissue Laser (Hard and Soft Tissue Laser) – (Clinical Training centre for laser courses)
- Clinical Training centre for “Certificate in Implant Dentistry “led by Dr. Nigel Saynor conducted by Dental Routes.org
- Friendly & Supportive colleagues with well trained nurses.
What we are looking for in incoming Dental Associate:
- Friendly, caring individual who is a confident communicator and has the ability to provide high quality dentistry alongside excellent customer
- GDC registered with 2 + years working as a Dentist in UK and previous experience in working in a Private practice is desirable. Also, It may suit someone willing to make transition from NHS towards Private. Full support provided.
- Preferential Experiences: Cosmetic Dentistry including Composite bonding
Details of the Private Associate Position:
- Part Time: 3 days with the potential to increase more days
- Start Date: July / August 2021
- Deliver high quality general dentistry with the scope of providing all types of Cosmetic dentistry. You will be working alongside with a team of dentists who has vast experience in Dental Implants, Oral Surgery and Cosmetic dentistry
- Patient Base: Taking over established Private Patient list and also new private patients.
- Smile Suffolk, Dental Implant and Facial Aesthetic Clinic,
Woodbridge road east, Ipswich. IP4 5QP
- 90 minutes from London Liverpool street,
- 45 minutes from Bury St Edmunds.
- 30 minutes from Colchester
Contact: please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01473 728886
Dental Practice Business Development Manager